blue lotus blog archives

We've relocated our Blog to our website, so this page has become the location for our archived blogs.

To view our most recent posts, please visit the blue lotus blog on our website.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 14, 2009

YTT Module 1

Namaste!


This weekend was Module 1 of 9 for our new group of teacher trainees. By request, here is Sunday's playlist and reading. Because so many of the songs are unavailable on iTunes, here are all the selections:

Oracle by Maneesh De Moor, from Sadhana
Tenfold by Layne Redmond, from Shakti Rhythms
Fruits of Labor by Glen Velez, from Rhythms of the Chakras
Duality by Tumbara, from Jala
Janjara by James Asher, from Feet in the Soil 2
The Player's Hands by John de Kadt, from This Rhythm is Not Mine
Nomad by Niraj Chag, from Yoga Chill
Samba Tranquille by Thievery Corporation, from The Mirror Conspiracy
Kara Kum by Banco de Gaia, from Eden: Global Chill from Six Degrees
Bhangra Fever by Midival Punditz, from Midival Punditz
Ohm Transfix Mix by Adham Shaikh, from Fusion
Delerium by Euphoria, from Six Degrees 100
Air by Greg Ellis, from Epiphany
Earth by Uwe Neumann, from Jala
Twilight Magic by Russill Paul, from Nada Yoga
Ultimate Om by Jonathan Goldman

CDs Sadhana, Shakti Rhythms, Rhythms of the Chakras, and Jala are available for sale at the studio.


********


Fully Alive
by Dawna Markova
 
I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear
of falling or catching fire.
 
I choose to inhabit my days,
to allow my living to open me,
to make me less afraid,
more accessible;
to loosen my heart
until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
 
I choose to risk my significance;
to live so that which came to me as seed
goes to the next as blossom;
and that which came to me as blossom

goes on as fruit.

******


Blessings, all.

No comments: